ESTATE SERVICES FOR LESS
- FULL- SERVICE 2% SELL ON MLS
- No Upfront Fees
- A home walkthrough inspection valuation
- Aerial Property Photography
- Real Estate For Sale Sign - Property Landscape
- Listing markets on SPI MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.
- Options for placement in Multiple MLS's for maximum exposure.
- Digital Video Marketing social media platforms
- Realtor Seller Fiduciary Responsibility
- Professional contract negotiation buyers and sellers
- Realtor-MLS lockboxes on all listings.
- Competitive compensation for the buyer's agent on contract
- Electronic document transfer with binding signatures to open escrow.
- Seller / Owner Finance property listings are NEGOTIABLE on commission fees.
- YES!! WE SELL COASTAL RESIDENCE, MULTIFAMILY, CONDO, COMMERCIAL, LAND, FSBO, OWNER FINANCE
RSPS, Linda Lee specialize in buying, selling, properties for investment, development, retirement, and second homes to multifamily in resort, recreational, off grid vacation destinations.
Effective clients are long term associates with continum success and of well earned confidence in all types of transactions, investment goals, and budgets from cash, owner finance, 1031, private lending, to conventional and creative financing. Clientel investor individuals and multifamily markets to sell and lease, second homes, commercial, hotel’s, land and investment properties.
SELLER FINANCING IN TEXAS
Promissory Note – This document is the Buyer’s promise to pay for the property.
Deed of Trust – This document gives the Seller a lien on the property.
Warranty Deed – This document transfers the property to the Buyer
- Owner financing for real estate is an alternative term used for seller financing. As the term may imply, the owner who is selling the property finances the sale.
- A financing transaction can be complicated. When providing an owner financing contract, it is important to have an experienced attorney ensure the transaction is properly structured.
- A Real Estate firm will support and direct to the Texas Property Deeds, all legal documents are prepared by a Texas licensed attorney Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Residential Real Estate Law.
- Package includes the recommended legal documents needed to provide seller financing. A Warranty Deed, a Promissory Note, and a Deed of Trust.
- Complete, ready-to-be-signed legal documents. Emailed to you in about an hour.
- Worry free property deed transfers. Prepared for you today by a Texas licensed attorney.
- Texas Property Deeds is a service of The Texas Law Firm
- Seller and Buyer must agree on the purchase price and down payment.
- The unpaid part of the sales price is financed over a period of months or years.
- The Buyer’s promise to pay for the property is secured by a lien on the property.
- The Buyer makes payments to the Seller until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- Once the loan has been paid in full, Seller releases the lien securing the promise.